Frequently asked questions
My order didn’t arrive safely, what do I do?
- I’m so sorry to hear that! Your orders are packed as effectively as possible to prevent any breakage in transit. On the rare occasion your purchase has arrived damaged please attach images of the product and packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I pick up my purchase locally?
- Yes absolutely! I love meeting the people purchasing my creations. You can select “Local pickup” when purchasing online and I’ll be in touch to make a collection date from my studio in Edwardstown, SA.
Do you do wholesale?
- Yes I do! For wholesale inquiries please contact me at email@example.com. These will be assessed on a case-by-case basis depending on workload. Following this, I will then send you my wholesale prices and product list.
Where can I find your work?
- Follow me on Instagram to keep up to date with my latest market dates and studio sale days. I also have my very first stockist, Hive at Home in Angaston, SA and secondly Artworx Gallery in Goolwa, SA where you can find my work in the flesh!
How are you so amazing!?
- Aw stop it you! It’s you that’s amazing! Purchasing my work means I can make more creations and continue to run this business I’m so passionate about. Every dollar goes back into more clay, rent, electricity bills, etc. to continue this creative practice of mine. So thank YOU, you amazing human!